Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Late night radio plays the most emo songs. Thanks Delta Goodrem. (I don't know if that's sarcastic or heartfelt. Maybe both.)

If it's okay
I'll leave the bed light on
And place your water glass where it belongs
And if alright
I'll lie awake at night
Pretending I'm curled up at your side

See i'm circling these patterns
Living out of memories
I'm still a long way from accepting it
That there's just no you and me

But if i still believe you love me
Maybe I'll survive
So i tell myself you're coming home
Like you've done a million times
And if it's alright
I'll still be loving you
'cause i can't break it to my heart

Is it just me
Did i commit a crime
I won't believe that loving you
Is just a waste of time
Or was it in my head
I'm reading into things that you never said

'cause i still don't have the answers
To why we couldn't work it out
I wanna think it's something that i did
So i can turn it back around
Delta Goodrem

Thanks Aerosmith. The one song that never fails to make me shut my eyes for a bit.

Daytrip today was fun! :) Unexpectedly more so than erm.. expected. Some of us had been to the places before, but it's a different feel each time with a different crowd. Today's crowd was cool. Haha. And with each trip, you discover something new. Like how there are actually shops other than miss marple's on mt dandenong! Hah. And of course the main reason for the trip in the first place, the Tulip Festival. I think tulips are nice flowers. Anyway, we then had a little totally senseless fun with the art pieces at the festival too. Dumb, lame stuff that I would never have done previously. Disinhibition, to borrow a term from neuro. Ok, sleep and then wake up, to borrow a term from timo. And then get down to studying.